What are the benefits of digital marketing and website due diligence?
1) Discover How Your Company Is Really Performing Online
Data snapshots and general traffic reports only go so far. To drill down into the data that often contains the hidden gems of your online performance requires deeper analysis.
Being able to attach points of reference to your data, with both industry best practice and your competitors’ performance levels, allows you to see exactly where your company sits. From there high-impact recommendations are produced to target the gaps and opportunities which arise. These recommendations are concise, achievable and are fully tracked so that you can see the changes in performance once the changes begin.
2) See Exactly Where Your Competitors are Winning …and Losing
In highly competitive markets, it can be tough to keep up with what your competition is doing and how they are performing. We include your companies’ major competitors in our digital due diligence work. Even though we are taking an outside view of them, there is still a great deal of data available that we can present back to you. This easily shows you exactly how your competitors are performing in various critical areas.
3) Deep Data Analysis
Companies are often overwhelmed by the sheer amount of digital marketing data they have available to them. Knowing the exact metrics that can have a significant impact allows us to measure the data that really matters to your company. Rather than a one size fits all approach, we analyse each company individually based on its business model and sector. The due diligence is carried out by our experts using proprietary analysis tools specifically built for this purpose which then create fully bespoke reports.
Some of the areas we analyse:
- Website design & conversion performance
- Sales & lead funnel performance
- Search engine performance
- Paid search & display advertising campaign performance
- Social media presence & engagement performance
- Email marketing & CRM performance
4) High Impact Recommendations
Instead of wading through endless streams of data and recommendations or having bloated reports that sit gathering dust. We present you with a set of high-impact recommendations, based on the due diligence analysis that can be executed over 90 days or less to give optimum results.
Each recommendation is clearly explained and we will discuss it with you so that you fully understand how to implement it. Also, if necessary, we can use our team of digital experts to assist with implementation.
Conducting due diligence externally ensures that all the intelligence that is gathered is impartial. This impartiality is critical because anyone connected, even loosely, to a company will have created their own set of opinions. These can be counterproductive as they are probably not based on the kind of agnostic detailed data analysis that we employ.
Being impartial allows us to deliver pure insights, untainted by internal opinions.
What levels of digital due diligence reporting do we offer?
- For assessing potential portfolio investments, we provide you with a one-page overview of a target company’s digital performance. This gives an insight into critical digital metrics and how the company performs in these areas against its main competitors. The report is designed for a swift turnaround and to easily fit within an investment report for quick reference, whilst also offering high-quality analysis in a concise format.
- When a prospective investment is going ahead, has actually occurred or a higher level of due diligence is required, we conduct a more extensive and detailed analysis. From this, we create a set of high-impact recommendations that are likely to have the highest ROI impact and are generally achievable within a 90-day window. We discuss and explain these to you so that they are fully understood, and if required we can assist with the implementation of the actions.
For more information please contact Pete Lock firstname.lastname@example.org or Paul Stratford email@example.com