Struggling to update your company website? Is it mobile friendly & great for SEO or does it fail on Google and end up costing you to add new content?
It’s a familiar story we have heard from countless clients who have previously resisted the lure of WordPress for reasons ranging from security to needing ‘more than a blog’. Years ago, this might have been true, but now WordPress counts for 22% of all new websites being built globally in 2015. Can 60 million website owners really be wrong?
Google’s recent algorithm change, dubbed ‘mobilegeddon‘ caught website owners out for not being ‘mobile-friendly’ or ‘responsive’. Those affected, who weren’t already on WordPress and had been quoted large sums to fix their websites with mobile-friendly stylesheets, but what about the next Google update, and the next…? How much do you keep investing in an old out-dated website?
For some, this was a catalyst to future-proof website plans by migrating to ‘WordPress’ and boosting their marketing efforts using the powerful features of a WordPress Website from Usable Media
- Quickly add functionality with free plugins & widgets
- A platform favoured by the worlds largest brands …
- Super-easy to use with no HTML knowledge
- Easy SEO controls that train you to be a master
- Parallax scrolling … included
- Mobile friendly is standard
- Animations with transitions without Flash
- Ecommerce stores with checkouts easily added
- Blog articles that rank on Google
- World-class Security for very little cost
- WordPress is widely supported, so you’re not tied to one agency
- Moving sites to Worpdress costs less than you imagine
And did we mention ‘easy’…?
The 4-minute clip below shows just how easy it is to add a page, edit content and control Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) using one of our websites as an example. It’s a very simple clip but you should get the idea.
So, if you’re not getting all this with your current website, rather than asking “Why WordPress?”, consider asking “Why Not WordPress..?”
Move now & liberate your marketing
We have a WordPress migration service to free up your website and empower you with all these features (and more). It costs less than you think, so before Google surprises you with new updates and your current website costs you more money, get in touch via the form below for details.
Migration to WordPress is carried out in parallel to your business – we build your new site on our separate development server. When you’re 100% happy with the design and content, we flick the switch to make it live and replace your old site. Depending on the size of your site, the whole process is complete within a few weeks.